The technology world is rapidly changing. No longer is it reasonable for companies to wait 2 years to see value from important data and insight initiatives. To successfully compete in today’s markets, insights must be available in real-time. A new approach must be utilized to allow agile, iterative development to have successful insights in as soon as 30 days.
Watch this recorded webcast and listen to Infochimps Director of Product, Tim Gasper, as he discusses how Infochimps tackles business problems for customers by deploying a comprehensive Big Data infrastructure in days; sometimes in just hours. Tim unlocks how Infochimps is now taking that same aggressive approach to deliver faster time to value by helping customers develop analytic applications with impeccable speed. During this video, you will learn:
- How agile Big Data application development differs from traditional development approaches
- What our agile delivery framework looks like for planning Big Data projects and architecting customer solutions
- What App Reference Designs are, and how they accelerate customer use cases
- Real life case studies of business problems that have benefited from our agile approach
- A technology deep dive into a customer example